The Halal Food & Consumer Products Committee is chartered with helping to establish and promote a healthy and thriving market for Halal food and consumer products in the US market.
The committees current agenda is to support:
- Internationally recognized food and product certification
- Nationally recognized halal food service certification for restaurants
- Promote industry growth through consolidation and coordinated marketing
- Stimulate an export market for US cattle and poultry
- Support supplier diversity efforts from US retailers to include Halal food and consumer products in their store locations.